Financial transparency promotes accountability and provides information to the citizens of Village of Mt. Zion about what their local government is doing. Residents can stay informed and learn about local government revenue, spending and debt. See how your Village of Mt. Zion government is setting standards in making financial information transparent and accessible.
- Pursuant to the requirements of 5 ILCS 120/7.3, we have made available a list of all employees below having a total compensation package that exceeds $75,000 per year. For the purpose of this statute, Total Compensation includes salary, health & dental insurance, housing allowance, vehicle allowance, clothing allowance, bonuses, loans, vacation days, sick days and personal days. The list is available below.
- Pursuant to the requirements of Public Act 101-0504, we have included a link to the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund's (IMRF) website. This link will provide:
- Copies of the resolutions adopted by a governmental entity on/after January 1, 1995 electing to participte in IMRF
- An annual report listing each governmental entitiy participating in IMRF and the date they began participation
- Documents related to each governmental entity's annual projected future contributions
- Information about each governmental entity's past required contributions for each year on or after January 1, 1995
- The link to this required information can be found HERE.
- 2022 Total Compensation
- 2021 Total Compensation
- 2020 Total Compensation
- 2019 Total Compensation
- 2018 Total Compensation
- 2017 Total Compensation
- 2016 Total Compensation
- 2015 Total Compensation
- Property Tax Rate Comparison 2015/2016
- Property Tax Rate Comparison 2016/2017
- Convention Center Analysis
- Mt. Zion TIF Analysis