- Boards & Commissions
- Village Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Trustees
- Village Board Meetings
- Freedom of Information Act
- Public Notices and Press Releases
- Decatur Urbanized Area Transportation Study (DUATS)
- Prevailing Wage Requirements
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- Public Works
- Police Department
- Parks & Recreation
- Municipal Aggregation Program
- Sanitation & Recycling
- Water Utilities
- Geographic Information System (GIS)
- New Resident Resources
- Licenses and Applications
- Contact Us
Calendar of Events
No matter what the season, there is always something going on in the Village of Mt. Zion. Keeping our residents informed of scheduled events and local happenings is important.
Know of an upcoming event that we need to add? Give us a call or send us an EMAIL and we will be happy to add it for you.
2020 Fall Rummage Sales
The Village of Mt. Zion is proud to help sponsor the Mt. Zion Community Garage Sale Friday & Saturday, September 11th and 12th, 2020.
Advertisements, maps, and other announcements will be provided. To be included in the announcement literature, contact Village Hall at 217-864-5424 or return the form by Friday, September 4th, 2020. You must be a Village Resident to be included on the map.
Forms can be found under the Parks & Recreation tab, picked up at Village Hall or by clicking HERE.